Joint Decision is a molecule manufactured by cells in our body from the food that we eat. It is a component that our bodies cannot survive without. All cartilage, regardless of where it it is located in the body must have an adequate supply of glucosamine. Cartilage gets glucosamine from the synovial fluid that surrounds all of our joints. By taking Joint Decision, you increase the glucosamine level in the fluid around the joint which allows the cartilage to do what is designed to do: properly cushion the joint movements.
Valuable information about Joint Decision:
* A true nutraceutical, not a drug.
* An important component manufactured by your body's cells.
* One of the major building blocks of articular cartilage and of synovial fluid, the lubricating and cushioning material in joints.
* Not intended for use in the treatment, cure, prevention, or mitigation of any diseases or disorder.
* Clinical data is available upon request.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules daily (two in the morning and one in the evening) for the first 30 to 60 days, or as directed by your health care professional. Adjust daily dosage thereafter to maintain desired comfort level. Maintenance levels will vary between individuals. Dosage can be increased in times of high activity.
"Glucosamine, manufactured by the body through the diet, is found naturally in the synovial fluid between all joints."
* "Glucosamine has been shown in clinical studies to regrow cartilage1 and slow the progression of joint deterioration."
* 1. Archives of Internal Medicine. 162(18):2113-23, 2002 Oct 14
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
M Pryor (Submitted on 27th Aug 2012)
I have used the Joint Decision for over 15 years. I know Joint-Decision is one of the best high quality products on the market! After 2 auto accidents Joint Decison is a must for my mobility.